October 12, 2007

I think I got the hang of this...so here we go...

Today is a day I need to start cutting and sewing again...haven't done so for a good few weeks now and things need to get done.
I have half done baby quilts, cut out but not sewn together purses, and so many ideas running thru my head I don't even know where to begin!
First off I need to get the purses done...There is a store in the mall that wants to have a look at my work and is interested in placing some of my purses there to help out a local ; ) I am nervous and excited all at the same time! What an opportunity!
I do need to get some labels made to sew on my purses...That is going to take some creativity, will also need to work on that...
Anyone have any ideas?
My husband works for a screen printing place and I have the fabric. It is just paying for the screen and the ink I believe...not bad...our friend that also works there said he would make the screen and print everything up for me.
Well off to see what I can get done.
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: