February 5, 2008


It has started out ruff this week.
I wasn't feeling to good over the weekend and then it hit Monday morning when I woke up. Stuffy nose, face hurts and my throat is screaming at me which makes it hard to swallow. It feels like sand paper. NO FUN : (

The sun is finally out and I see blue sky so I will be off reading and taking care of my children who also have colds... Never ending this job of mine ; ) But that is life, being a mom.

Need to figure out what we are going to do for dinner. I have a lot of chicken but that is about it. I think I am craving mashed potatoes...I just got an idea! Off to start dinner.

I will leave you with this beauty...


Have a good rest of the week.

3 comments:

BlenderBach said...

beautiful photos!!

Liz said...

nice pics, I hope you feel better! off to visit your shop! xoxo

babyleila said...

Love the sunset pictures! I know what you mean about being a mom - love it, but it's alot of work! My husband took the kids to Grandma's for the day so I get a day off to catch up - yay! Thanks for the post on my blog, I got the screen from the other *E* site... it's a reflector disk. I love it and use it all the time.