May 29, 2008

Frog and Toad

We went and saw a play put on by The Portland Eastside Christian Youth Theatre. (say that ten times fast!) The play was Frog and Toad. It was pretty cute. The photos aren't very good sorry. But the pic above is of the kids before the play.
This is the first scene...Frog and the birds singing. Pretty cute.

Funny how the guy who played the snail moved so slow yet when I tried to get his picture it came out all blurry... He was the favorite I have to say and his first song he sang was hilarious!
This was taken near the end of the show...heading into winter. That is supposed to be Toad sledding. They did well.
And after the show...kids are tired, hungry and ready to go home. :)
An eventful kind of day...I'm tired. I wish we could have seen Charlie Brown...maybe next time.
Well, it's about 3:00pm and I have the kids down to rest a bit before their dad gets home...maybe I will let them watch the netflix movie that came yesterday. I love Netflix!!!!

Hope everyone else had a good day also :)

No comments: