September 2, 2008

The Cold Bug

Do you know it is incredibly hard to do any form of school work when you all have colds which make all motivation go right out the window.?.
That is what is going on today. We can't just skip school though...it has to get done. Sitting at the computer reading and getting the work for the kids, I found myself dozing off with eyelids so heavy that I could have gone into a deep sleep. I just want to curl up and sleep the rest of the day away. It doesn't help having a three day weekend either.

Just kind of blah and hoping that our colds will mellow down and that our minds will clear up once again so that we can enjoy the things that we have been learning.
Off to get my son some tylenol...he seems really warm.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh I'm so sorry you're all not feeling well. It's so hard to school through the pain, but I will be praying for you all to feel better! It seems too early in the season to get sick though, doesn't it?!?

Big hugs!!!!
Elinor