March 29, 2010

How 'bout a little procrastination...

How 'bout a little procrastination...
Spring is most definitely here... it is completely soaked outside but all the trees are doing their best to hold on to those little blossoms and green leaves are popping up all over the place. My tulips should be blooming here pretty soon and I long to have a bouquet of flowers sitting on my table.
But first things first... Some more cleaning needs to be done before I can bring the beautiful things in. Another words, my kitchen table is a huge mess! ;)
School is back in session and I'm longing for Summer vacation to arrive already. My wish is to continue schooling the kids through out the summer before they return to their school in the Fall... but we never know what tomorrow will bring so I guess I will do my best. I have a lot of things that I have found to keep them occupied, it's just getting everything in an order so as not to cause me to flip out and give up. 

Have everything for the baby blankets now, just need to do some cutting and then sewing... lots of sewing.
The quilt I just started needs to wait a little while, have to save up some more money and then will get the batting and the back fabric.
Still need to get the pillow cases done... I don't know why it is taking me so long to just do it. I have a few more weeks before retreat... I do this when I know I have a set time to have something done... I wait till the last minute. I don't know why I function this way but apparently I do. It is the same with cleaning around here... If I know someone is coming I always wait till the last hour before they come and then hurry through it. Why? I just don't know.

Well off to figure out dinner... Of course I wait till the last min. for that one too. ;)

No comments: