November 18, 2007

Actually did some ironing and cutting this evening.
Ironing the new fabric I received in the mail the other day.
Cutting out the facing fabric for the purses I will be finishing and starting.
My son turned 8 yrs old today so had a little party for him. He got the game "SORRY" and a Lego car, a bunch of classic books and Ratatouille. Tomorrow I will most likely be playing "Sorry" most of the day.

I have some plans sketched out in my head for next years Thanksgiving and Christmas season. Thinking I am going to put together some Themed items for the occasion. I might even do something for Valentines day also. We will see what happens.

It's funny, while I was ironing I was realizing that Michael Miller Fabrics are what I seem to be using and loving most. Would be so cool to just collect all of his fabric designs!

Wow, it's 11:00pm I think I need to get to bed or I will be dead to the world tomorrow.
Good Night and have a great day!

No comments: