November 21, 2007

Holiday Thoughts

I can't believe that the Holidays are here!
Next year I am going to try and have some seasonal stuff up...I have been drooling over some Christmas fabric since I first saw it but I am unable to buy it due to lack of funds around here. So sad.
There are 4 new bags posted on my shops and you can purchase them now. Still have fabric sitting here at my table...should be cutting things out but other stuff, my family my home, take priority first. It will get done.

Christmas music playing in the background, Children on their beds resting quietly, my kitchen is calling me to be used, in the mood for some baking goodness but not at all ready for the pounds that follow! Actually have done pretty well these last months...haven't lost anything but on the upside I haven't gained anything either!
I need to make my pumpkin pies for tomorrows feast. I am going to do my darndest not to eat to much of it though...I do love my pumpkin pies!! I would envite you over for some but it would probably most likely be gone by the time you got here.

Things I am thankful for today:
  1. My family
  2. Friends
  3. My husband
  4. My children
  5. A roof over our head as small as it may seem
  6. Food on our table
  7. Fall colors that fall from the sky out my window
  8. Blogs ; )
  9. And for what ever the Lord has planned for my days to come

I don't know that I will be online much this weekend so have a really sweet time with your family and friends and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: