I spent the weekend getting some deep cleaning done in the house and we are just about finished with the portfolio and I got about 4 bags sewn up last night!!! Still a whole lot to get done but I feel better now that I have gotten out of the slump I was in.
It is blustery out today and very wet... A nice day to just be cozy on the couch...not happening but I could dream. Have some orange chicken in the crock pot and made some layered pumpkin loaf. It smells so good!
I moved some furniture around in my sewing room and I feel better about it now...don't know how long this will last but for now it's all good :)
Was over at my Etsy shop http://www.sleeplessstitch.etsy.com I have a bunch of stuff in my favorites, would really love to buy a few things but have to control myself because we are trying to get ourselves out of debt. LIFE...
So list of things to do...
- Get pics of bags that are finished
- Sew up the rest of the bags that are cut out
- Make rice and veggies for dinner tonight to go with our Orange Chicken
- Clean dishes and pick up kitchen
- Maybe get some stuff together to make Christmas gifts...Think that is how it has to be this year. But I think hand made gifts can out do anything from a store any day!
Hope those who read have had a good day and that you have many more to come this week!