January 4, 2008

What is a Person to do?

So I got some more fabric cut out and everything ready to go only to realize that I don't have the right thread or enough for that matter...Frustration because I so wanted to get things done.
I guess I will just go thru everything I have cut out and see if I have any thread to go with any of it. I am sure I have something in my huge pile ; )
I can't believe it is the weekend already! What a nice week it has been and to end it with sunshine out my window is simply marvelous! I am so ready for Spring and warmer weather!
I am about finished with the baby quilt for my sister-in-law, this is their first baby, we won't find out until Monday if their is a girl or boy inside her cute tummy. But thank goodness the fabric I got for the quilt can be for either. I think I have about 3 more hours to go of hand stitching. So in total it took me, I believe 15 or so hours just for the hand work and then probably about 2-3 hours of cutting and putting together and sewing the edges. I have some more quilts ready to be made but I will probably if I can do those in between doing my purses.
Well I have some yummy fabric calling my name and telling me what it wants to be so I am going to go and get it done before I lose it. ; )
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! May your creative juices flow all over the place!

No comments: