May 6, 2008

The Challenges of a Photo Shoot

Yesterday I did a little photo shoot for my sister-in-law and her husband. They wanted pictures of their new little guy. He was awake, so most of the time it was hit and miss with the pictures. But I think we got a pretty good handful out of all of them.
The photo above is one of my favorites!
The lighting was perfect, the model was perfect...and it looks so good in black & white.
He was so good for his Auntie!
Maybe I should start making a portfolio of my best work. It might help for anything that comes along in my future. So note to self: save up some money and get some solid prints done for a book.
The weekend was pretty nice...it was in the 70's on Sunday and yesterday was the warmest by far! My allergies seem to be getting a little better.
Today isn't as warm and it is cloudy and looks like it might sprinkle out there...So today I will try my best to get things done in the house...We are picking up a Cali King mattress set this weekend and I need to get our bedroom in order so that we will be able to set it up. I can't wait!!! Also get to go see my parents and grandparents for the day! Us girls are going to a tea house as a mother's day gift. It will be nice. I will make sure to take lots of pictures of course.
Ok time to stop procrastinating. Have a beautiful day!

No comments: