May 8, 2008

Procrastination + me = an unproductive day.


I am so frustrated with myself right now. All these plans I have and I can't get myself motivated to do any of it. So now I will probably be up late working on the list. Should be doing something right now but yet I am sitting here. Things around me seem to be overwhelming and I just don't know where to start. The house is cluttered...I hate clutter! Still have some laundry to do, but that is a never ending fight so guess I'm ok with that. Our bedroom is almost finished, but I don't know what we will do until we get our new bed. And just look at our back yard!! There are tons of birds in the grass but you can't see them because in some places the grass is over two feet tall!!! We started getting things cleaned up...that is why the toy and picinic table are in the middle of the yard. We have a lot to do...You don't want to see our porch which is full of bikes, chairs, toys, and a fuzeball table.

I hope that this stage I am going thru will end soon because I am tired of not getting anything done around here...it really does drive me crazy!!

I long for simplicity, I'll let you know when I find it. ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the kids must love playing in the grass. a lot of adventures to be had.
don't get discouraged, baby steps, do a bit at a time.=) Bren