October 24, 2008

Holding on to Him with both hands

Side note before I go on...Did anyone watch Expelled? WOW!!!

Anyways,
I'm really frustrated right now...I posted some things on my myspace blog... and then saw that it made someone mad because "Christians need to stop saying it is the end of the world if Obama wins". NO, it is the end of the world even if he doesn't win.
We don't know the hour or day when Christ will return but you can see His return is close by everything that is going on in the world. I know this has been said decade after decade by others but I have never been more anxious then now.
His timing is better then ours so who knows when all of this will take place but we need to continue to keep our eyes on what is truth.

It is hard standing up for what you believe in...people like to crush you with their hateful words...I don't force people to read what I write...it is their choice to read.

There are a lot of people out there that are followers of anything and everything whether it be good or bad. You share your opinion you have got to expect others to share theirs and have respect for what they share even if you don't believe it.

Off to read some more...
Colossians 2

3 comments:

Kim said...

I agree with you 100%!!!! I am SO ready for the Lord to come back. There are so many things going on in this world that point in that direction as you said. God is very patient though...If I were Him, I would have come back a LONG time ago...I'd be so fed up! That's why He's God and I'm just plain 'ole me! My one goal as a parent was to see that my children are growing up to love the Lord and praise God they are! Wouldn't it be awesome to be here on earth when He does return? How cool! God help those left behind though....I can't even imagine.

Keep standing up for yourself girl!!! I'm right here backing you up.

Elinor

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why you had it set to private. I was all, what did I do? ( because it is always about me haha )

We are going to watch "Expelled" tomorrow, I can't wait.

Please don't let people get to you on myspace.
Brenda

Anonymous said...

i've been wanting to see expelled since i saw previews for it! i need to rent it. what did you think of it?