October 24, 2008

I love the 50's

Right now if I had the money I would totally do this to my kitchen! (of course it isn't even close to the same size) I love the small windows across the back where the cook top is. I love the wall art on the ceiling...I just truly love the robin egg blue everywhere!
It looks calming and inviting to me. So bright and cheery.
Finding that if I keep painting in my house that all my rooms are going to be this color! Already have the kids rooms close to this color...

4 comments:

Sleepless Stitch said...

I realized this picture of the kitchen coordinates with my background...oooo ideas are moving in my head!!!

Anonymous said...

That is very cool...I love the color too.
What book is the picture from?

Anonymous said...

umm yeah, that note is from me, Brenda. Hi.

Sleepless Stitch said...

I want to say it is from Better Homes and Gardens but I am not sure I found it online through google.