October 28, 2008

New Baby Sling- Updated w/ Better photos

I just put this in my Etsy shop!
I enjoyed making it and have more in the making!!
This is a size XXL... This size chart is from

I measured the top to bottom finish and it is exactly 35"
and 26" wide at base of sling for baby.

This is the fabric I used which is 100% cotton. It is very soft!
So do you like it!?! I am thinking I liked making it and I do want to make some more.


I only have enough of this fabric to make a nursing cover and then this fabric will no longer be available. It is vintage.
I don't know when I will post it in my shop though...I might sell both the nursing cover and the sling as one unit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool and nerve wracking too.
what you made is responsible for holding a child! =)
i like the fabric a lot.
Bren

Sleepless Stitch said...

I knew you would like the fabric ;)

Kim said...

Very pretty! Nice fabric and I can tell it's well made. If only I were pregnant....oh my, where did that thought come from?!?!? Shhhh, don't tell my husband I said that...we are SO done with having kids. ha ha

Hope you're well and the kids are doing a bit better...last you mentioned it didn't sound too promising. I'm sorry!