November 7, 2008

Chin Up!

Loving the little colour that is outside my window today...It was a beautiful day today!
Enjoying my pumpkin spice latte...Free cause I made it and that makes me feel good.
And finally finished off my curtains in the living room...the printed fabric wasn't wide enough to cover the whole window. And the cost was absolutely nothing because the fabric was given to me a while ago.

So today started out pretty...well lets just say I have been one big puddle this week with everything going on and my hormones being out of whack and problems with our food money...but the Lord has been in total control and He is taking care of us.

It has turned out to be a day of blessings for me and I am thankful. : )

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm glad you had a better day today! I've been thinking about you. Wish I could pop over and share that pumpkin spice latte with you and chat. I'm so sorry you have been out of sorts...hormones play a HUGE part in how we women react to things. It's such a curse isn't it? I have some days where I feel like I can't cope and I just want to crawl in a hole and cry, and then other days I'm so happy I could burst. Go figure! Deep down though we KNOW we can't control it and that's what makes it so difficult. Keep smiling and know that God will provide for ALL your needs...emotional, spiritual & physical.

Big hugs!!!!