April 24, 2009

It has been a while since I have actually spent any time here.
Things are pretty good, well as good as they can be for what our economy has been going through... A 13% unemployment rate is just no good in my book.

It has hit us hard but the Lord is faithful and we are getting by with His help.

I have been blessed to have sales in my etsy and zazzle shop!! And that has helped in paying bills we have...a little bit of help but it helps!

Kids have been growing like weeds and becoming more and more independent. My baby finally has her first two loose teeth!! She is growing up before my eyes and there isn't anything I can do about it.
Summer is around the corner...we will still be doing school off and on through out the summer and if things keep going the way they are we might have to put the kids in school. I did check the school out that they would be going to and it is a good one. So we will see what the Lord has planned for that one. Might have to look for a job myself...who knows. He is totally in control and I am along for the ride.

Well need to go and get things done around here.
Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: