July 13, 2009


Another Monday almost gone.
Day has been full of clouds and cooler then normal, but it has been nice to be able to have the doors and windows open, allowing the cool breeze in and the sounds of the singing birds and chattering squirrels, that keep running back and forth along the backyard fence.

Craving campfires and the things that surround it... Fall is around the corner!
Which means school will be starting up again!!

Our baby is becoming a young girl and will be turning six this weekend! No more toddlers in this house... she is a big girl now, losing teeth and everything... Praying she does calm down a bit and that she will have a sweet heart towards the Lord and others.
She is very stubborn ;0)

The weigh-in on Sunday put me at a 10th of a lb down... not very happy about it but am going to do my best to make it a bigger loss by the next weigh-in. At least I didn't gain.
Went walking this morning with the girls... hopefully I will be able to do this the whole week!

Am going to be apart of a book club my friends put together... We had our first meeting Saturday and looks like there will be a good handful of people joining us! I haven't done this before, heck I hardly read or even have the time to!! We picked from a huge list of Classics so they will be putting together the books that were chosen the most and those are what we will be reading... We are starting with Hinds Feet on High Places though. Can't wait to see what the rest of the books will be that we are going to read.

Well, it's 5:30 the kids have finished their dinner and are outside playing/fighting... so I guess I should go and see what's going on...

No comments: