August 10, 2009

The week has started out rough. My husband started off this morning around 1:00 am with a nasty bug... the worst of it only lasted about 7 hours but it has put him out of commission for the day. So no going to work for him... Hopefully he will be well enough to go tomorrow.
But now I'm feeling really yucky... but still determined not to lose my lunch!!
I guess this thing going around is pretty quick but is extremely contagious. So praying the kids don't catch it... I have tried to keep things disinfected and the doors are open for fresh air flow... we should be good to go I hope.

Need to get some sewing done and I really don't feel like doing anything.
Longing to be at the coast but then again would that honestly make me happy right now.
We did watch Goonies yesterday and I really really wanted to be over in Astoria again!!! I love the house!! It would be one place I would love to live in some day. Such a beautiful home with a gorgeous breathtaking view!!!

Not much else going on... the weight loss has been a struggle... things are going as well as I would like them to go... some what discouraging but oh well... I guess things are just going to go slow.
Half way through "Hind's Feet on High Places" now... should probably finish it this week so that I can start in on the next book... It takes me a little longer then most to get through a book.

SO hard to believe the kids will be starting school in 4 weeks!!! That is going to take some getting used to... I need to see how long it would take to walk to the school from here.

Need to go my stomach isn't doing so well.
Have a really good day and week!

No comments: