September 10, 2009

First Week of School

So far so good.
The boys have been in school since Tuesday and they love it! The only complaint my oldest had, was that the bus was really loud and doesn't have seat belts. Too funny!
My baby started Kindergarten today and got to go on the bus with her brothers... That made me a little nervous but I think she will be just fine... I would have taken her but didn't have anyway of doing that. She will be home in a few hours so we will see how everything went... she is such a strong willed child. 
So it is quiet and at the moment I don't know what to do with myself... I have so much to do and a goal to reach re: this house but right now it just isn't happening... It takes time to get used to all of this I guess. 
To start with I should probably eat something make some coffee and sit down with my bible.

No comments: