November 12, 2009

Photography...

I was going through all of my photographs the yesterday and realized I have thousands!
 My goal is to go through every single one of them and put the best of the best in their own file so that I have them at my finger tips because it is hard to find the best out of thousands without going insane and wasting all those hours during the day. 
This is going to take a while but I'm thinking if I can just spend a few hours a day it will all get taken care of in due time.  Wish me luck... I will probably start this next week, my girl has a cold and is home from school today and most likely tomorrow. 


1 comment:

Kim said...

I hear ya! I have so many as well, but they're all pre-2001. We've used digital since. I haven't printed many of them either, so my external hard drive is FULL. I would love to scan all the old ones, but honestly I don't think I'm up to the task. Hope you get yours all in order. It's a daunting task, but like you said...if you work an hour or so a day, it'll get done. Just throw a good movie in and the time will pass quickly. =)

Love your header by the way...so cute!

Hugs,
Kim