November 2, 2009

Tis the season...

November... Can you believe we are in November!?!
I feel as though I am falling behind. Not that I had planned anything in the first place. There are things I could sew and crochet... Things that should go in my etsy shop but most likely won't until it's to late. 
Always always pumpkin this and pumpkin that because that is what I'm craving! Haven't gotten my pumpkin pie yet but we have pumpkin spice coffee, whether it be from Starbucks or made from scratch here at home, pumpkin Hersey kisses, pumpkin tea, pumpkin eggnog... 
It seems I can't get enough.


Our oldest will be turning 10 in a few weeks... 
just that much closer to being a teenager... my did time fly. 


Not much else to say I guess... things are pretty good around here. The days just keep floating by and we just try to keep enjoying the ride. 
Happy November to you! 







No comments: