December 10, 2009

Thoughts About The Winter Season.

Still so very cold out but that comes with the season. A bit of white stuff might make it better but then walking to the bus stop would be harder. I think all schools should shut down for the winter season and then have school during the warm & hot seasons. I would think there would be more days of school because you wouldn't have to worry about the snow days or those days they shut down school because there is no electricity, heat or water.
So take off school December thru February... I guess if I was homeschooling again we could do it that way, but they are in school now so all we can do is suck it up and move on.

Bleh ;)


Ooops just realized... I don't think my husband has watered the tree the last few days! Need to go check on it and then get my day going... the girl will be home from school soon.




No comments: