December 9, 2009

Inspiration

Just watched Julie & Julia, Oh to be a writer and a cook like these women would be amazing! Such an inspiration that brings sunshine to the soul.

All I can write about is my freezing cast iron ice pop of a bathtub and how the hot water doesn't have a chance. 
And as for cooking... well I was in the food industry for many years growing up but once I got married that all went out the window, my family are my biggest critiques and some times that can be the worst I think.

Maybe it's time to dust off the cookbooks and start creating once again, the family will learn to love it.

1 comment:

Kim said...

If you only give them PB & J for a week and then cook 'em a nice meal at the end...I bet you won't get any complaints!!! =) You gotta make 'em suffer for a while, then they'll appreciate you more. Hee hee.