August 18, 2010

Haven't been here for a while... seems life is busy all the time this summer.
The kids are heading back to school in a little over a few weeks and then it's back to the grind for me, getting sewing done and doing my continued, never ending, work in the house. 
Still continue to struggle with my weight and health... trying to get up the nerve to go find out what's wrong... my choices are Lupus, Arthritis, Thyroid issues, or pretty much all of the above. They all run in my family on both sides so pretty much there isn't much I can do about that. 

We just celebrated our 12th yr of marriage.... It has been a pretty intense ride at times but I guess it only brings us closer together. I wonder how the next 12 are going to pan out. 
Aging myself again thinking of all the numbers... 8 more years and our oldest will be a graduate, Lord willing, 3 more years he will be a teenager! I know it's a while away but really, time goes by so fast! There isn't anything we can do but hang on for the ride. 

There is so much I need to get on track with and a lot of procrastination to kick in the butt. But with the Lord's help 
I can do anything He puts in front of me!
 
So I move forward not looking back at all the time I have lost but looking forward to all the time I have gained.


No comments: