January 6, 2011

Wow, hit that wall at high speeds!
The first week of the new year and 
everything has moved to a snails crawl.
The family is healthy, 
the kids are enjoying their days in school and 
I'm slowly getting the house back to some kind of order. I'm also trying to get myself in some kind of order too... To many sweets, to much that's not needed from extra weight to household items. It's all got to go. As a society we are brainwashed into thinking we need need need when really most of what we "need" are just "wants".

Seems that year after year 
the things I say I'm going to do just never happen... Things get lost in the cracks of life never to be seen again. And of course if I did reach a goal I wouldn't be able to recall. There was a moment in my life when I learned that past is past and there is no reason to bring it up again and again... well since then I haven't been able to remember days or months long gone. Don't know if this is a good or a bad thing. Could be from some life trauma I went through some 10 yrs ago. I've shut down my ability to remember anything. 
This could be why I love photography, besides the beauty of it, it helps me remember all the good.
 

When life gives you onions, make a roast.




No comments: