July 27, 2011

This has been one incredibly long summer!  
Seems there is something going on every weekend and the weeks are short.
We are looking forward to the day school starts up again. A little over a month to go! I think the kids are ready, we will see. The oldest will be heading into middle school which means our normal schedule will be changing drastically.
What is up with the school times for middle school kids!?! 
What a way to teach them to be lazy. They should be up when everyone else is. His brother and sister will have to be at school a few hours before he is.
Can you tell I'm holding back because I don't want to give out to much info on here? Sorry. :)

I honestly don't really feel like blogging right now, but I felt bad that I hadn't written in a while. 
I'll just have to come back later, hopefully not to much later. 


No comments: