January 10, 2012

2012 begins...

Been a while as always.
Life has taken us for a little ride, but things seem to be looking up.
A new year, a new look on life and a stronger understanding of my relationship with the Lord.
He has been so sweet to take care of us and to lead us as we go through the storms that pop up.
I have finally concurred that fear and worry that comes at me head on when life falls apart. There has been complete peace, knowing that the Lord is in complete control and that He won't let us fall apart and leave us in a cardboard box some where.
He has already written our book and it's published. He knows exactly where we are, where we are going and when. All I can do is let go and keep my eyes on Him and nothing/no one else.
I know I have said this so many times, but it's SO true!

Haven't been taking many photos and haven't been that creative lately. Do have a huge pile still sitting in my dinning room and my sewing machine is waiting patiently for me to dust her off and turn her back on. Hoping everything runs smoothly when I do.

This year is going to be crazy, but I know that for many it's going to be incredibly amazing!
It's going to be a good year 
whether amazing things happen or not. 
It's all good... enjoy!

No comments: