January 1, 2016

The last few days I've felt a bit uneasy, like something bads going to happen.
Of course I also feel like I'm making mistakes and doing and saying everything wrong. It's very unnerving. My ptsd has been acting up big time.
There's no reason for it. I'm blaming it on my "regret" eating and pms.
Because that always throws everything off track.

It's the first day of 2016, new babies and weddings ahead for a lot of people in my life! That's very exciting! I'm so happy for everyone and praying with these new journeys in their lives that they will be truly blessed this year.

I don't really make any resolutions, of course this last year some goals were accomplished! This year I just want to do my best to make it through each day with a right attitude even when the days aren't so good. I do want to create more and get projects I've started, finished... some of them have been waiting for more than a year, ouch.
Need to work on meal planning and freezer meals. Did the whole30 last year and it was the best thing I've ever done, my reactions to the "do not eat" list are definitely well known now. 
Must do better with nourishing my family to better their health. It will most definitely help with the above mentioned.
Sorry my blog posts aren't that interesting... I'm working on it. 

No comments: