January 11, 2008

Procrastination or Blame the PMS

Let's blame the pms.
That fabric I said was calling for me...Well it is still sitting over there on the table, waiting.
I still haven't made what I was going to make, but I can say that I have a name for the purse it will be one of these days. "Mint Chocolate" Doesn't that sound yummy!!! I love mint chocolate!!
I really desperately need to get some new thread so that my sewing machine will quit feaking out. It doesn't work very well when you have two different kinds of thread. It is frustrating when the tention doesn't seem to want to cooperate.
Maybe this weekend I will be able to go out and get this thread shopping done. We will see, things always seem to go in a different direction lately.
Not much else to say, sitting here eating some Garden Salsa Sun Chips and listening to the quietness. The kids are all down for a much needed rest, the sun is shining. It looks like a perfect time to get some sewing done. I am off to try and make this happen.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments: