March 12, 2008

Afternoon.
Still not a whole lot going on around here. Kind of boring.
Been enjoying the warm sunshine when it shows it's self.
Cleaning around the house mostly because I can't seem to keep up with it anymore.
Frustrating really.
Aparrently I am having a poem I wrote published.
You can read it and vote here...
It isn't a happy poem and has nothing to do with me for those who know me.
It is a women dealing with abuse. I wrote it last year.
Anyways vote for me and then I am eligable for prizes.
My goal these next few weeks is to get out my fabric and start sewing once again.
I just haven't been in the mood for it lately...I think I need to push myself
though and not let myself get in the way so that I can get things done in a timely manner.
I am so excited...I get to go to a retreat this weekend...
ALL BY MYSELF!!!
Can't wait to see the outcome of the weekend.
I hope it is a refreshing time with many blessings from above.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day! The weekend is almost here!!!
Today: friends come over for pizza then off to a birthday party
Thurs: potluck/church
Friday: leave my family for the retreat
Sunday: return home
Tues: Bible study
Wednesday: Birthday party for my boy and I
Busy busy this week!
Made taco meat and individual little meatloafs today. Smelled so good!
Now off to deal with the mountain of laundry that needs desperately to be folded.
Good Day!

No comments: