July 28, 2009

It's hot so we are sitting in a cool dark cave for the next few days!
The kids played in the pool this morning... it was in the 70's. and now they are relaxing in the dark with me. So far the window air conditioners are keeping up.
My guy has a light week of work this week so he doesn't have to be out during the hottest part of the day! So that is nice... he is on his way home now and it is a little after 1:00 pm.

In the mood to be crafty but there are so many choices that my brain can not decide... Need to paint for a friend because I said I would... haven't decided what though. It always takes me a while of thinking things out before hand... It will come to me soon enough I guess.

Didn't mention anything about the weigh-in on Sunday because it wasn't good... but not my fault I tell you!! I worked out almost all week!! It is water retention and bloating... I think we need to add a pound to all the guys weight once a month. ;)

Well off to do something productive. =) like fold clothes and wash dishes!


No comments: