January 18, 2010

Ran out of the yarn I was using for the square a day afghan... Will be getting my new yarn this week, which means starting all over again but it should go pretty quickly!
Don't know for sure what I am going to do with the squares I already have finished, but I'm sure something will come to me.

Finally started on the baby blankets... the fabric and flannel are all sewn together, now to sew the boarder then the fun begins... quilting the whole blanket by hand... which by the time I'm finished the blankets will be $150 each.

I'm constantly rethinking what I want in my etsy shop... I did the bags for a long time and sold a ton of them... but then it just wasn't going any where anymore... thought of selling my crocheted scarves... need to get them all in the shop, but don't really know that that will go anywhere for me... the baby blankets have done pretty well though. 
I guess I just really don't know what I want to do craft wise... there are so many things I enjoy doing... have yet to continue my painting and photography... So much in my head... but with all of it comes discouragement because there are so many others out there doing the same thing... and better. I guess I have yet to find my signature mark.
So I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and someday somehow something will stick and shine.


The kids are home today, trying to figure out what to do to keep them busy and away from each others throats. 
Later...

 

No comments: