March 13, 2012

Day 18 on VEMMA

You know, some days there just isn't much to say. 
Still doing really well and feeling really good! 
Those funny sensations I spoke of last time haven't happened any more. It was a one time thing.
So usually I don't do much yard work because it kills my hands and then takes me a week or so to get back to normal. Well, last week I actually got outside and trimmed the bushes in my front yard then I re-attached our house numbers so UPS can find us and I did touch up paint where the numbers were. My hands hurt a little bit but it wasn't as bad as it usually is. So YAY! I accomplished something and it felt good! It was a beautiful day!
I'll probably sound like a broken record, but my energy level is still up there. I guess I could say on a scale of 1-10, I'm at a 9, I started at a 1. It is so hard to explain, I still get sleepy at times, but it's not debilitating. Vemma really does work! I'm not just saying that to make money, I'm not the kind of person to shove a business down someone's throat. I'm using it and have used it before in the past. The only reason I went through a few years of not taking it is because due to hard times we had gone through we couldn't afford it. That is the only reason. I have never had anything bad to say about this product, because I couldn't find anything. It's worth it. It's easy to take, just a shot a day. And I think it tastes good. :)

No comments: