August 20, 2012

Yeah yeah, I know it's been a long time since I wrote last. 
Been busy around here, some of the time not doing anything, but none the less busy. 
Can't believe the summer break is almost over and the kids will be going back to school. It's middle man's last year in elementary school. I really don't know how I feel about it. A little nervous for him. The oldest is finally moving up the totem pole in middle school, really hoping this year is a ton better grade wise, but if it comes down to it and things don't change he will probably home again where he can focus on what is at hand. 
Funny, after homeschooling and then putting them in public school, all I hear is how social they are, a bit overly social because it effects the learning. What am I supposed to do!?! Isn't that what you wanted!?! Haha Yup, my kids never had an issue with getting social time in their lives.

Things are moving right along. Ready to make some changes in the house... always thinking of ideas and such. 
My website shops are doing well I guess. Selling here and there. Not bad, wish it could be more but then again I like the slow pace.  

Ok off to give my clean laundry some attention it's been staring at me and growing all weekend.
p.s. still taking the vemma... need to remember to take it every day though. It does keep me going.
Good day to you.

No comments: