September 15, 2015

We're already half way through September and my intentions of blogging more have obviously failed me this year.
 
I don't even know if I can remember everything past my last post.
 
In May I went back to the doctor... we had more things to figure out. Got on track with the thyroid and vitamin D deficiency. But was still having chronic pain and anxiety (although that had calmed down significantly!) Got blood work and found my pain was associated with HHV6 which is something we all have in us,
but for some it rears it's ugly head as you become an adult due to a childhood sickness.
It IS NOT the sexual transmitted disease. It's a virus that attacks different parts of the body... it just happened to attack my bone marrow. The only thing that can be done is to get it into remission.
So we started on that and I've noticed a huge difference!
The drastic changes in the weather still effects some pain but it doesn't last as long. Praise God!
I wouldn't wish chronic pain on anyone!
My doctor also told me I had to start the Whole30 and I have to say, That was THE BEST thing I've ever done!!
 I've lost 46.2lbs
But not only that I've gained my life back, I feel better and I can function once again.
Still deal with anxiety but it's not like it was.
I'm sorry I'm so vague, There's so much more I could say about these changes.
But today has been a down day for me and not feeling like a whole lot of words.
This is where I'm at now, I have 12.8 lbs to reach my goal, but at this point I'm ok with what ever happens from here.
It's been a crazy busy summer and I'm finding this is my year for getting used to being apart of it, because I missed out the last few yrs or so due to being so sick and depressed.
I can say my vitamin D levels are perfect!
My thyroid finally went back up, but now it's a little to high so we are working with the meds to get it leveled out... of course if I continue with whole30... which I'm mostly doing anyways, then maybe one day I'll be able to stop the meds.
That would be awesome! 
  

No comments: